We are seeking a self-starter to contribute to the development, execution and optimization of the social media strategy for BlueGlass Tallinn and our clients.
- Curate and manage the social media platforms on a daily basis (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Report trends to senior management, and manage campaigns.
- Increase user engagement, and research / analyze data do adapt social media content.
- Create new content
- 2+ years of experience in either content management, communications, or social media
- Fluency in social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Passion for Social Media
- Strong interpersonal skills, and ability to develop / improve best practices
- Experience in Google Analytics, and ability to understand / make changes based on data trends
- Strong storytelling skills, and ability to work well under pressure (hit deadlines, and solve problems)
- Experience working with extremal Influencers
- Event and campaign planning experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Fluent Estonian, English
- Work from home or office
- Freelance type